It’s said that how you sell is more important than what you sell. This is even more so the more complex and strategic the sale. So how do you go about winning those dream opportunities?
Click here to watch my interview with Dylis Guyan where we explored:
- The importance of focusing on customer outcomes, not your product or service
- Why disrupting your prospects business thinking is the right thing to do to truly deliver value
- Why a sound sales process is critical to your success; and what a good process looks like
- Why sales management is the weak link in a sales team
- The importance of identifying key stakeholders; the people in your prospect who can make or break your deal
- Why he chose to write a sales novel and why it’s such a powerful way to impart knowledge…and sell