What I Do
I help my clients grow revenue and profits, and implement sustainable sales processes. This starts with developing a clear strategy for your key aspects of personal and business development.
Developing a clear strategy is the first step to success. Where are you going to play? How are you going to win? I work with my clients to develop and implement sound strategies for success. Whether for a business, a sales territory, or individual salespeople, you cannot achieve the success you deserve without a sound strategy.
Using a tried and tested approach to developing and then implementing a solid and practical strategy, together we clearly define and articulate define your goals and objectives, the strategic initiatives you will adopt and the specific actions needed to ensure your success.
Well trained salespeople sell more. But trained in what – and how effectively? It’s important to make sure salespeople and sales leaders learn those things that will make the biggest impact and that are simplest to use. My sales training is tailored to the specific needs of the businesses I work with, based around the following core programs:
- B2B Sales Foundations – whether new to sales or an old hand, this course will help you set up for success by mastering the basics of B2b sales, or provide you with a great ‘refresher’.
- Authentic Selling – adopt a winning sales process supported by proven selling principles and values.
- Applying Lean to How You Sell – applied to any sales process or methodology, Lean Selling will help you close more business with less effort and create greater customer experiences.
- Effective Sales Management – designed to help both those new to sales management and those more experienced develop or refresh the skills needed to effectively lead their sales team and achieve better business outcomes.
- Negotiation Skills – Improved negotiation skills will help you to interact more effectively with your prospects, customers and your fellow staff members. In this program, we explore the most appropriate strategies, skills, and tactics for effective negotiation and how to improve your power of influence.
Leaders in every field – sport, acting, music, politics, business – remain leaders because they understand how specialised coaches can help them stay on top of their game. Sales and sales management is no different
As an experienced sales professional and coach, I work with you on a confidential one-on-one basis to help your professional development by guiding, counseling and supporting you in the areas we determine should be addressed. I support you, to encourage you, to challenge you and to spur you to new heights. Every month we’ll work together to review the challenges you are facing and the reality of the challenges. I’ll check your progress, answer questions, identify new actions and help identify your key priorities and the goals, challenges, and behaviours you want to focus on.
Often businesses and sales directors are unsure of exactly where they need to make improvements. They just know improvement needs to be made. I work with you, and in your business, to review and understand your current business and/or sales practices and processes and benchmark you against ‘best practice’. I then provide you with a roadmap to success and help you implement the plan.
Outsourced Sales Management
Sales Leader Forums
Research shows that sales leaders often feel quite lonely in their role. Sales Leader Forums are peer-group networks exclusive to sales leaders who want to grow professionally and personally and improve the sustainability of their company’s revenue engine and sales team. If you are responsible for revenue generation in your business Sales Leader Forums provide you with the opportunity to connect with your peers and create a support network of non-competitive, like-minded individuals to learn how they have dealt with the same challenges, issues, and problems that you’re facing.